Immigration Practice

Professionals, such as accountants, architects, computer systems analysts, economists, engineers, graphic designers, hotel managers, interior designers, librarians, lawyers, management consultants, mathematicians, social workers, dentists, dietitians, occupational therapists, pharmacists, psychologists, teachers, among others, may be eligible to work in the United States as NAFTA professionals.  More


U.S. employers may require the services of a foreign national to work in their company or business. Immigration laws, however, require that an individual whom the U.S. employer plans to employ or continue to employ in the United States is authorized to accept employment in the United States. If the individual is already a permanent resident (green card holder), the U.S. employer may hire that individual, but must comply with the employment verification requirements. If the foreign national is not already a permanent resident, the U.S. employer will need to file a petition so that the individual may obtain the appropriate immigrant or nonimmigrant classification. More

There are many ways to legally immigrate to the United States, but only one of them depends completely on luck: the congressionally mandated visa lottery, which offers 50,000 green cards to people from certain countries. Online registration for the DV 2015 Program will conclude on November 2, 2013 at 12:00 noon.   More